Delivery charges are as follows:
UPS Standard - £5.99 (next day), or FREE for orders over £200.
UPS Express Saver - £11.99 (2 days), or FREE for orders over £200.
REST OF WORLD
UPS Express - £19.99 (2-3 days), or FREE for orders over £200.
All Orders are tracked and a signature will be required upon delivery.
UPS does not deliver on a Saturday.
If you live outside the EU, please be aware that local customs or import duties may be charged when your parcel reaches your country destination. Please note that recipients outside the EU will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges. If you wish to receive goods in the USA, our USA site offers the opportunity to shop with all duties inclusive.
UPS is not always able to deliver to a PO Box address, so we advise against using these if possible. Please do contact our customer services team for advice if you need to ship to a PO Box. Telephone +44 (0) 800 996 1995 or email email@example.com.
So that you can shop with total peace of mind, we offer free returns for up to 30 days after you make your order.
We will happily accept returns of these garments provided they are in original condition with box and tags intact, and (in the interests of hygiene) have not been tried on. In the extremely rare case of a defect in the product, we will of course immediately provide a replacement. Please telephone or email us should this occur.
We obviously hope that you'll be delighted with your order. However, if you do need to return something, here is what to do:
1. Contact our customer services team to let us know you'd like to make a free return. Telephone +44 (0) 800 996 1995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will be sent a returns label along with instructions as to how to book your free collection at a time convenient to you.
3. Our couriers will collect the item(s) in question from you and return them to us. Please ensure that items are well packaged (ideally in the packaging in which they were sent) and in re-saleable condition.
As soon as we have received and processed your return, we will either refund you or exchange for a different item, depending on your preference.
1. We require that you return the goods to us in an unused and otherwise re-saleable condition.
2. To qualify for our free returns service, you must arrange your collection through Derek Rose, via the process detailed above. Please do not post items to us without first contacting us to request the return; returns received via other methods will be at your own expense and risk.
3. In the event of any failure to return any goods to us which have been validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods. We request that all such goods are returned within 14 days of the date of your receipt of the goods and will make refunds to you in accordance with these terms within 14 days of the date of our receipt of goods.
4. For further information you can contact one of our customer service representatives who will be happy to talk you through the procedure, simply call +44 (0) 800 996 1995 (Local Rates apply) or send an email to email@example.com.
6. All accurately returned products will be credited to the original purchasers credit card including sales taxes for all EU country shipments excluding packaging and shipping charges. Refunds of international customs duties and sales taxes are excluded on shipments outside the European Community (EU).
New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.