Delivery and Returns
FREE DELIVERY TO THE USA on all orders over $300
Orders made before 10am (EST) will be dispatched the same day, except during sale/promotion periods.
During very busy sale/promotion periods, we still dispatch the vast majority of orders same day, but unfortunately cannot guarantee this for all orders.
Delivery charges are as follows:
Free delivery on all orders over $300 (discount calculated at checkout)
DHL Express, 1-3 days
Shipping outside the USA?
Please visit our
Rest of World site
Orders made before 10am (EST) will be dispatched on the same day. All deliveries are tracked and a signature will be required upon delivery, unless specified otherwise. We offer an On Demand Delivery service which allows you to choose specific delivery options to suit you. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email and/or text message with your options.
Please note that DHL does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
Custom Duties & Taxes
All prices on our USA $ site include customs charges and import duties, so shipments to the USA will incur no further charges.
DHL is not always able to deliver to a PO Box address, so we advise against using these if possible. Please do contact our customer services team for advice if you need to ship to a PO Box. Telephone +44 800 996 1995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Returns on All Orders
Whilst we hope you're happy with our products and service, we understand that sometimes people wish to return goods for a variety of reasons. We want this process to be as simple and convenient as possible for you, so we offer a 30-day free returns policy and include a returns form and returns shipping labels with every order.
How to make a return
We obviously hope that you'll be delighted with your order. However, if you do need to return something, a free courier service can be arranged to pick up your order at a convenient time for you. Alternatively, you can drop your package into a local DHL service point.
1. Complete the returns form included with your order and enclose it inside the package with your returned items. Please ensure that items are well packaged (ideally in the packaging in which they were sent).
2. Seal your package and stick the pre-printed DHL label (included with your order) on the outside of the package. Keep the DHL 'Archive Doc' label aside - you will need to give this to the courier collecting your package or hand it to the service point assistant if you are dropping it off at a service point location.
Note - If you are returning from outside the EU, please also tick the 'Return' box on the 'Return Invoice' for each individual item you are returning and then draw a line through the items you are keeping. You will also need to attach this to the outside of your package.
3. Depending on your location and preference, you may either schedule a collection through DHL or find a local DHL Service Point Location to drop your package into. Visit the DHL website and select your location in the 'DHL Worldwide' dropdown box at the top right of the page. You will be re-directed to your country specific DHL website. Select 'Our Divisions' from the top menu and choose 'DHL Express'. In the top right of the page choose 'Book a Courier Collection' and then 'eReturn Shipment' to book a collection or select 'Find a DHL Service Point Location' if you prefer to drop your package off. You can also find direct links to your country specific courier pickup service or DHL Service Point Location finder below.
4. We will process your return on receipt of your package and contact you as soon as we have done so. We will then either refund you or exchange for a different item, depending on your preference.
To schedule a courier pickup - select your country:
Enter the ten-digit Air Waybill (AWB) number when prompted in the eReturn Shipment field (this number is shown on the pre-printed DHL return labels included with your order) and proceed to schedule a pickup at a convenient day and time. Give the package and 'Archive Doc' label to the courier when they arrive for collection.
Can't find your country and need further assistance? Simply call +44 (0)800 996 1995 or send an email to email@example.com.
Or to find a DHL Service Point Location:
Find local DHL Service Point Locations by entering your address or zip code in the search function. Select the 'Send Shipment' button and then the search button. Give the package and 'Archive Doc' label to the service point assistant (if you are asked for our account number, it can be found on the 'Archive Doc' label).
Need further assistance? Simply call +44 (0)800 996 1995 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Returns Policy
1. We require that you return the goods to us in an unused and otherwise re-saleable condition.
2. Products are to be returned within 30 days of the date of the receipt of your order and we will make refunds to you in accordance with these terms within 7 days of receiving your return.
3. For further information or help, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to talk you through the procedure. Simply call +44 (0)800 996 1995 or send an email to email@example.com.
New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags and items have not been washed. We do not sell used items and will not accept returns of any item with any indication that it has been used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
We are unable to accept exchanges or returns at our stores or concessions on orders placed via our website.