Delivery and Returns
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY on all orders over £200
Orders made by 15:00 (BST) will be dispatched the same day, except during sale/promotion periods. During very busy sale/promotion periods, we still dispatch the vast majority of orders same day, but unfortunately cannot guarantee this for all orders.
Delivery charges are as follows:
Free worldwide delivery on all orders over £200 (discount calculated at checkout)
DHL Express, 1-2 days
DHL Express, 2-3 days
Rest of the World
DHL Express, 2-3 days
Orders made before 15:00 (BST) will be dispatched on the same day. All deliveries are tracked and a signature will be required upon delivery.
Please note that DHL does not deliver on a Saturday.
Custom Duties & Taxes
If you live outside the EU, local customs or import duties may be charged when your parcel reaches your destination.
Recipients outside the EU will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and other additional charges.
Free Returns on All Orders
So that you can shop with total peace of mind, we offer free returns for up to 30 days after you make your order.
How to make a return
We obviously hope that you'll be delighted with your order. However, if you do need to return something, here is what to do:
1. Contact our customer services team to inform us that you'd like to make a free return. Telephone +44 (0)800 996 1995 or email email@example.com.
2. Follow the instructions on the returns form included with your order and arrange a free collection at a time convenient to you.
3. Our couriers will collect the item(s) in question from you and return them to us. Please ensure that items are well packaged (ideally in the packaging in which they were sent) and in a re-saleable condition.
As soon as we have received and processed your return, we will either refund you or exchange for a different item, depending on your preference.
Our Returns Policy
1. We require that you return the goods to us in an unused and otherwise re-saleable condition.
2. To qualify for our free returns service, you must arrange your collection through Derek Rose, via the process detailed above. Please do not send items to us without first contacting us to request the return; returns received via other methods will be at your own expense and risk.
3. In the event of any failure to return any goods to us which have been validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods. We request that all such goods are returned within 30 days of the date of your receipt of the goods and will make refunds to you in accordance with these terms within 7 days of the date of our receipt of goods.
4. For further information you can contact one of our customer service representatives who will be happy to talk you through the procedure, simply call +44 (0)800 996 1995 (Local Rates apply) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All accurately returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card.
New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
We are unable to accept exchanges or returns at our stores or concessions on orders placed via our website.