Sales Associate Position
Job Title: Sales Associate
Role Type: Full Time/ Part Time
Reports to: Retail Area Manager
Location: London – Knightsbridge, Notting Hill, Hampstead
Salary: Competitive with bonus
We understand that our customers want to look good, feel good and make the most of their free time. They enjoy and value their ‘me-time’ and catching up with friends & family. Our customers know that quality free time is central to their happiness and well-being. They embrace these special moments: time alone, time with friends and time with family.
As a life-loving brand we share this belief, so we design exclusively for free time. We are pioneering and determined in our approach, developing products that enhance the enjoyment of these moments. If we can make this time one percent more enjoyable, more confident, more comfortable, then we have fulfilled our role.
This contribution towards an elevated quality of life and, ultimately, our customer’s sense of well-being is what we call…Feel-good Living.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and talented sales associate to join our retail team across our 2 central London locations (soon to be 3).
We are: Life Loving, Pioneering, Approachable and Discerning.
You will build long lasting relationships with our customers every day and help them make the most of their free time by feeling good and looking great. As a Sales Associate you are an ambassador of the brand, reflect our ‘Feel-good Living’ ethos and our brand values in everything you do.
Duties and responsibilities
- To work as part of a team – collaborating to ensure retail operational excellence and great customer care.
- Give a friendly welcome and use your outgoing personality to impact the customer experience.
- To identify customer needs and be eloquent when answering all product-related questions.
- Be an excellent story-teller – breathing life into our collections and filling the store with a ‘Feel-good Living’ vibe.
- To go the extra mile for every customer, particularly with regards to availability and sourcing.
- Develop strong product knowledge and be able to respond to queries regarding price, look, feel, texture and the key features of the Derek Rose collection.
- To take every opportunity to capture customer details in order to expand Derek Rose customer base and encourage repeat visits and customer loyalty. Achieving this by nurturing both our existing customer relationships and forming new ones.
- Take pride in the standards of the shop floor and work with the wider team to ensure we always look our best.
- Working with team members to ensure accurate stock management and replenishment.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum of two years luxury retail experience.
- Fluent in English with ability to build rapport with our customers. Fluency in French/Arabic an advantage.
- You will be confident and competent in welcoming and engaging our customers and be able to form lasting relationships.
- Demonstrate passion for the brand and an affinity for our mission and our values.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges.
- Immaculate, professional personal presentation as an ambassador for the Derek Rose brand.
- Target driven and self-motivated.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond for our customers and inspire them to embrace Feel-good Living at all opportunities.
It’s not merely a job at Derek Rose - it’s a belief in the importance of free time and the passion to embrace those valuable moments. We live and breathe our brand values and our team define who we are and how we get the job done.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an introduction to yourself.
Direct applications only. No recruitment agencies.