We hope you're happy with your purchase, but if you change your mind, we are here to help, all returns and exchanges are free of charge.
Christmas Return & Exchange Policy
Our Return Policy has been temporarily extended for the festive period. Eligible purchases on or between 20th November 2023 and 14th December 2023 can be returned or exchanged free of charge until 23:59 on 14th January 2024 (GMT). Purchases made on or after 15th December are subject to our standard 30 day return and exchange policy. For full detail see our full policy below.
Standard Return & Exchange Policy
Eligible purchases can be returned for an Exchange or Refund within 30 days from your purchase date, providing that the products are new and unused, with all the labels and tags intact.
New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags, and items have not been washed. We do not sell used items and will not accept returns of any item with any indication that it has been used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the customer.
How To Make A Return or Exchange
As we constantly strive to better ourselves, especially in terms of sustainability, we are pleased to announce that, since September 2022, we are no longer packing a return form or return labels with your order.
If you would like to organise a free return, either via our courier collection service or drop-off at your local DHL Express Service Point, simply click the button below.
- Click the return button above and then enter your order number along with the email address used to make the purchase.
- Select the item(s) you wish to Return or Exchange and select a reason - your feedback is valuable to us.
- For an Exchange, you can advise an alternative size, colour or product.
- Select if you wish to have your return collected from a convenient address or drop it off at a local DHL Express Service Point.
- Confirm your contact number is correct and then choose your international country code from the dropdown list.
- You will now be sent an email to confirm. This email includes your return instructions, return label and associated documents.
Preparing your Return or Exchange
- Safely package your item(s). Feel free to use our multi-use packaging in which we sent you the goods - there's an unused sticky strip ready to be sealed!
- Print your return label which we sent in your return email confirmation.
- In some countries, you will also need to print a return invoice which will need to be attached to the front of the parcel. Again, this will have been sent in your return email confirmation.
- If you selected Collection, your parcel is now ready for return.
- If you selected Drop Off at a local DHL Express Service Point, please take your parcel to the nearest drop-off point.
How do Exchanges Work
- After you have made your Exchange request using our Returns Portal, you will receive your paperwork for the item(s) you wish to return as part of your Exchange.
- Once you have raised your Exchange via our return portal, our Customer Service Team will reach out to you in order to organise everything in a speedy and hassle-free manner.
Non-Returnable or Exchangeable Items
Regrettably, the following items are not eligible for Returns or Exchanges.
- Personalised or altered item(s)
- Sizes made to order/customised
- Pillow spray
- Hand-poured candle
- Christmas gift box
Need Further Assistance?
Please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.