Extended Returns For The Festive Period
We hope you're happy with your purchase, but if you change your mind, no worries, all returns and exchanges are free of charge.
Our Return Policy has been temporarily extended for the festive period. Purchases made between 21st November 2022 and 26th December 2022 can be returned free of charge up until 31st January 2022. Purchases made on or after 27th December 2022 are subject to our standard 30 day returns policy.
Most purchases can be returned for an Exchange or Refund within 30 days, provided that the products are new and unused, with all the labels and tags intact.
New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags, and items have not been washed. We do not sell used items and will not accept returns of any item with any indication that it has been used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the customer.
How To Make A Return
As we constantly strive to better ourselves, especially in terms of sustainability, we are pleased to announce that, since September 2022, we are no longer packing a return form or return labels with your order.
If you would like to organise a complimentary return, either via our courier collection service or drop-off at your local DHL Service Point, simply click the button below.
- Click the return button above and then enter your order number along with the email address used to make the purchase.
- Select the item/s you wish to Return or Exchange and select a reason - your feedback is important to us.
- For an Exchange, you can advise an alternative size, colour or product.
- Select if you wish to have your return collected from a convenient address or drop it off at a local DHL Express Service Point.
- Confirm your contact number is correct and then choose your international country code from the dropdown list.
- You will now be sent an email to confirm. This email includes your return instructions, return label and associated documents.
Preparing your Return or Exchange
- Safely package your item/s. Feel free to use our multi-use packaging in which we sent you the goods - there's an unused sticky strip ready to be sealed!
- Print your return label which we sent in your return email confirmation.
- In some countries, you will also need to print a return invoice which will need to be attached to the front of the parcel. Again, this will have been sent in your return email confirmation.
- If you selected Collection, your parcel is now ready for return.
- If you selected Drop Off at a local DHL Express Service Point, please take your parcel to the nearest drop-off point.
How do Exchanges Work
- After you have made your Exchange request using our Returns Portal you will receive your paperwork for the item(s) you wish to return as part of your Exchange.
- Once we have received your Return, a refund will be processed for your Return, and we will send you a payment link via email for your Exchange.
- Your Exchange will be inclusive of discount codes and free shipping.
- Our Customer Service Team will reach out to you in order to organise everything in a speedy and hassle-free manner.
Non-Returnable or Exchangeable Items
Regrettably, the following items are not eligible for Returns or Exchanges.
- Personalised, monogrammed or altered items
- Sizes made to order/customised
- Pillow sprays
- Hand-poured candles
- Christmas Gift Boxes
Need Further Assistance?
Please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.